Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

What could have caused the abort condition when I used the Write Buffer Programming method to program an S29GLxxxN device? - KBA203658

What could have caused the abort condition when I used the Write Buffer Programming method to program an S29GLxxxN device? - KBA203658

Anonymous
Not applicable

Version: **

Translation - Japanese: Cypress S29GL-Nデバイスへライトバッファプログラミングにて書き込んだ際の中断される原因について - KBA203658 - Community Translated (JA)

Question:

What could have caused the abort condition when I used the Write Buffer Programming method to program an S29GLxxxN device?

Answer:

The Write Buffer Programming operation can be aborted in one of the following ways:

a) Load a value that is greater than the page buffer size during the fourth cycle of the command sequence, which specifies the number of locations to be programmed.

b) Write to a sector address different than the one specified during the third cycle of the command sequence (Write-Buffer-Load command).

c) Write an address/data pair to a different write-buffer-page other than the one selected by the starting address during the fifth cycle of the command sequence.

d) Write data other than the "Program Buffer to Flash (confirm)" Command after the specified number of address/data pairs are loaded to the buffer.

0 Likes
Contributors