grbage data read from Hyperam

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Support team ,

Thia is with reference to past discussion with Takahiro . tCMS timing restriction (refresh interval) implementation in Host MCU

We have successfully integrated S27KL0641DABHI023 HyperRAM with STM32L4R5ZI  MCU  and able to read & write  data .

but for some frequency setting we are getting garbage data from HyperRAM for first two bytes .

please refer attached document having details of 3 test case  ( case no 3 having issue of first two bytes garbage )

Thanks,

Gaurav

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Gaurav,

Sorry my reply is late.

Since the HyperRAM is working in Case 1 (36.67 MHz) the fundamentals like HW connection and the HyperRAM itself should be OK. The issue happens when you change the host controller configuration so this more likely a host controller side issue and this seems not my area...

I would recommend you to contact STM about this. Personally, I feel strange that you are using same clock frequency for both system and OSPI. In general, the system clock should be higher than peripheral clock.

Thanks,

Takahiro

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies