all my projects i used MCU cypress MB9BD16T cortex m3 176pin lqfp type NOW OBSOLETE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
asmee
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

The MB9BD10T (MB9BD16T)-176pin lqfp Series these series are based on the Arm Cortex -M3 Processor with on-chip Flash memory and SRAM, and has peripheral functions such as Motor Control Timers, ADCs, and Communication Interfaces (USB, CAN, UART, CSIO, I2C, LIN, Ethernet-MAC). BUT NOW OBSOLETE, IT'S HUGE PROBLEM

What can I do?,how can i avoid to drastic changing (Hardware/software)?, without massive changes which mcu can i use  that not obsolete?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi,

You can use the below device which meets all the requirements you have told in the previous thread

MB9BD10T Series 32-Bit Arm® Cortex®-M3, FM3 Microcontroller (cypress.com)

Regards

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alakananda_BG

Hi,

Can you please let us know in detail what all components you are using in the current device, so that we can find a similar device.

I have attached the datasheet of one more device please let us know if that device matches with the older one.

https://www.cypress.com/file/252811/download

Regards

Alakananda
0 Likes
asmee
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

MB9B210T series does not have CAN-BUS, I need (2xUSB, 2xCAN,) and others UART, CSIO, I2C, LIN, with or without  Ethernet-MAC)

0 Likes
Alakananda_BG

Hi,

You can use the below device which meets all the requirements you have told in the previous thread

MB9BD10T Series 32-Bit Arm® Cortex®-M3, FM3 Microcontroller (cypress.com)

Regards

Alakananda
0 Likes