Softune errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AlJe_4703136
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted

What is the difference between the errors in Softune:

Invalid communication status( or cable connection). "(11)"

and

Invalid communication status( or cable connection). "(17)"

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

The Softune Help has the error message description explains what it mean.

Softune is not public available tool and EOL in Cypress, you may contact the place who enabled you using Softune for help.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
HolgerW_56
Employee
Employee
25 solutions authored 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Dear Alje,

please can you give some details on yout tool setup?

Which SWB version (8, 16, 32bit? SWB version?)

Which tool? I assume you have connected an emulator?

Which WinOS?

Waht exactll is your problem? I do not think you like to knwo just the difference but the root cause of a problem you may have.

#Holger

0 Likes

Hi,

I am working with a FlexRay Evaluation Kit which is programmed using Softune Workbench V6 32bit. I have gotten these errors when using the board. I have also tried to use the Flash Programmer (Fujitsu MB91360 Flash Programmer V3.4) and have gotten a Loading error. (Using Windows 10). I am not too sure what the emulator is as the instructions say the FlexRay-FPGA-MB91F389 Evaluation board can be used as an emulation target board(https://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/MICRO/fma/pdfmcu/app_ug-910011-15-flex-fpga-eva-kit-369.pdf ). These errors are preventing me from debugging and programming the board. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks,

0 Likes

Sorry, I assume this is related to Win10, The kit and tools are more tahn 10 years old ... You should use a WinOS from this time era, Win7 will surely work.

#Holger

Hi,

Thanks so much, the debugger is now working. I am trying to get the gateway program working with one board. I also have two TJA1080 transceivers. Do you know how I would send specific FlexRay messages?

Many thanks,  

0 Likes