FM4 S6E2CC Linux Software

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. 

I am a studying electrical engineering and have a nice Pioneer Kit. My question is:

Is it possible to develop For the FM4 Board under Linux, and for example is it possible with eclipse? or would i have to use all your software under wine. (If this there the case i could just easily switch to windows, but still i am curious, if i could even work under windows with eclipse without your custom software)

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
5 Replies
bharadhwajas_91
Employee
Employee
First like received First like given

There is no Linux support as of nw ,would recommend to use Windows

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

I am the beginner to this controller  Cypress S6E2CCAL0AGL20000 DEVICE   I had not done any device interface through the this controller, I need the drivers for the UART ,CAN, SPI, ETHERNET,GPIO lines if any one is having those drivers can you please tell me, it more help full.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes

Although there is no official support for Linux, you can develop under Linux using Eclipse. Currently, I am doing bare-metal development under Linux on the FM4-U120-9B560 kit. I am using GNU ARM GCC+Eclipse+J-linkDebugPlugin for Eclipse+J-link Probe.

0 Likes