Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

The Cypress Community Team, Holidays, Help and always fighting Spam

The Cypress Community Team, Holidays, Help and always fighting Spam

SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello Cypress Community Members,

Even on a holiday weekend we are here monitoring the community and making sure to respond to your questions and concerns. We have moderation and experts across all time-zones making sure you get help when needed.

We also rely on you to report spam, bugs or other issues.

Please email me directly or post a comment if you have questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Sara Leslie

-Your Community Manager

0 Likes
2 Comments
TiEt_4607661
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

How can we report spam from users? nwaz_4706306 recently sent me this message:

Nice to meet you here,

My name is Alazne, Please reply as soon as possible. i will send you my pictures from my email so that you will know me write to me to this email [an e-mail address]@hotmail.com

Yours Ever.

Miss Alazne

SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello,

Thank you for your response and for reporting this. I have deactivated the account. We received several complaints about a spam account yesterday which prompted this blog post.

Going forward- private messaging is only allowed between members who have accepted 'connection' requests. You should not receive any private messages again unless the other member is a connection.

I have just published a Cypress Community Tip: Connections and Private Messaging. I hope you find this helpful!

You can always send a note here or email me directly for any questions or concerns.

Best Regards, Sara

0 Likes
Authors