Why aren't my Reply messages showing up?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hello.

When I post a reply, the message appears as if everything is good.  As soon as I refresh the page, my reply message is gone.  As if it was never entered.  I've entered the text several times and the same disappearing act happens each time.  It's getting VERY annoying!

It does this with WIN 10, MS Edge, Chrome.

Also, bottom of window, right-hand box "Post Reply",  reveals a red circle with a slash through it when I mouse over it.
Why is it doing this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Sorry for the bad experience, is this still happening at your side? When refresh the page after entered some words, there should be a reloading "auto-saved content" option(as illustrated below).

Roy_Liu_0-1615340763526.png

For the right-hand box "Post Reply",  I think that's mainly tells no words entered in the "Reply to the topic..." field, looks not much necessary though 😀  once started typing something, the box will disappear.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Sorry for the bad experience, is this still happening at your side? When refresh the page after entered some words, there should be a reloading "auto-saved content" option(as illustrated below).

Roy_Liu_0-1615340763526.png

For the right-hand box "Post Reply",  I think that's mainly tells no words entered in the "Reply to the topic..." field, looks not much necessary though 😀  once started typing something, the box will disappear.

Roy Liu

Thank you for your reply.

Only for the previous week, I could not see my replies.
For the past 2 days, my replies are showing up (as they normally would).
So, I say the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your insight about the "Post Reply" box.

SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Thank you for reporting this and glad it appears to have been resolved. 

Community Manager
0 Likes