Adding a button to get my old posts

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I would appreciate  to have a button in this GUI to call all my old posts not using the search...

rgl
1 Solution
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello Community Members, 

I will ask the support team members to see if they can assist you. Because we have moved to a completely new platform the organization of threads and posts is very different. We did complete testing prior to the migration and did not find evidence of any content being lost. Please try to locate a list of urls or titles of the old content for testing and potential retrieval from the old site. Note that the old site is only available until the end of this week so retrieval would need to be soon. Please send me an email directly with your links etc. 

sara.leslie@infineon.com 

Best, Sara 

Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

I support this request. I also raised this question in the Community section previously. With several hundred posts, I am having trouble finding necessary ones.  

/odissey1  

0 Likes
SaraLeslie
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 likes received

Hello Community Members, 

I will ask the support team members to see if they can assist you. Because we have moved to a completely new platform the organization of threads and posts is very different. We did complete testing prior to the migration and did not find evidence of any content being lost. Please try to locate a list of urls or titles of the old content for testing and potential retrieval from the old site. Note that the old site is only available until the end of this week so retrieval would need to be soon. Please send me an email directly with your links etc. 

sara.leslie@infineon.com 

Best, Sara 

Community Manager
0 Likes