MBR3116 I2c integrated with renesas s5d9 board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
nira_1552641
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

i have tried my keypad pcb use of mbr3116 integrated with renesas s5d9 board with hardware i2c but i am not getting capture data from ic.

i have also tried use of external pull up register but i have check my keypad pcb in EZ click 2.0 and it is working.

please suggest how to do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please check if there is any problem at the renesas s5d9 board side. You can see some example codes for that device.

If you have any analyzer or oscilloscope you can probe the SCL and SDA lines and attach the screenshots of the bus images when the I2C master initiates the communication.

Please ensure that you are giving proper address of the I2C slave.

On your host side please check the error you are getting for the issue and write to renesas forums.

>>"i have check my keypad pcb in EZ click 2.0 and it is working."

--> Please check in Bridge control panel software also. The BCP (bridge control panel) will automatically gets installed when you download and install PSoC Programmer.

Please update your observations to this thread.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please check if there is any problem at the renesas s5d9 board side. You can see some example codes for that device.

If you have any analyzer or oscilloscope you can probe the SCL and SDA lines and attach the screenshots of the bus images when the I2C master initiates the communication.

Please ensure that you are giving proper address of the I2C slave.

On your host side please check the error you are getting for the issue and write to renesas forums.

>>"i have check my keypad pcb in EZ click 2.0 and it is working."

--> Please check in Bridge control panel software also. The BCP (bridge control panel) will automatically gets installed when you download and install PSoC Programmer.

Please update your observations to this thread.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes