Annotation library for CY8CKIT-059 Prototyping Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi,
I am uploading a library of small off-chip components for annotation of the CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit.

The KIT-059 component shows all on-board capacitors and pins with direct connections to the OpAmps, DACs, SARs, I2C, UART, LED and XTAL. It helps visualizing ports and pins and making connection diagrams for CY8CKIT-059 Prototyping Kit.

The accompanying library contains few small-sized off-chip annotation components (resistor, capacitors, OpAmps, DAC, etc.). The components are about 50% smaller than their stock analogs, allowing for tighter schematic placement.

The demo project shows all-analog PID control of the levitationg globe, implemented in CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit, with annotation diagram created using KIT-059 component.

Attached archive contains component library, a demo project and enlarged picture of the Prototyping Kit. Last tested under Creator 3.3 CP3.

regards,
odissey1

//==============================================================================================

//                                                                       ANNOUNCEMENT

//

//==============================================================================================

New version of the Annotation Library (v1.0) is available for download in the Community Code Examples section:

PSoC Annotation Library v1.0

Please note that the Library structure has been re-worked entirely, so that old components (Resistor, Capacitor, etc. will not upgrade). The KIT-059 will update OK.

I recommend to use v1.0 of the Library for new projects, while keeping old projects as-is.

Message was edited by: odissey1 (Aug 01, 2019)

9 Replies