Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113929 Discussions

• 116314 Members

• 72678 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

abhandwale
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi Infineon team,       In some of our designs we use the SAK-C167CR-LM-HA+ microcontroller. Can we use SAF- C167CR-LM in place of it? Are SAK-C167CR-... Show More
Frank_vec
AIROC™ Bluetooth
我们这边使用BLE(CYW20829)作为SPI slave和MCU(TC387)作为SPI master,调试SPI通信时,遇到两个问题: 1.slave接收来自master的数据,rx中断不触发。 SPI初始化如下:     代码段参考:https://infineon.github.io/psoc6hal/html/group__group__hal__spi.html文档中的Snippet... Show More
Nikhil_U
AURIX™
Hello,   We are developing the bootloader for the Infineon TC377 board.  For that, we need the preserved RAM (The memory that shouldn't be initialized... Show More
Sheera
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi, I would like to test the bluetooth connection for cyw43439. Currently the wifi sdio is working as expected as both STA and AP. However, I could no... Show More
dharni
TRAVEO™ T2G
大家好,      最近想用keil调试cyt2bt73cae这个芯片的程序,使用mtb导出的工程只有单核应用,然后device这里显示 ,这种导出的工程直接是CM4的,编译过后能够达到使用CM0启动CM4的效果?如果不能,我应该怎么做?  当我配置了cm0plus以后,cy_m0p_image[]... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
There is said that this bright feet + logo a bit unlike is IR Mexico factory production, I can not judge, please gods look at, this is not authentic, ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Does the "VDC_OUT" pin of CYPD3177 have a discharge function? Because it's not specified in the datasheet.   Best Regards Show More
bluefish97
Code Examples
Hi,   I would like to know of a sample code to write few bytes to an ISSI 128 MBits of nor flash memory and also basic communication pin andsetup for ... Show More
lachavusache
Battery Management ICs
Hi everyone,  I am trying to read the battery data from TLE9012DQU without using the default hex file. I have written the following function to send c... Show More
Manoj_Kumar
PSoC™ 6
hi, while building the project am getting following error.make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/build.mk:435: C:/DemoProject/... Show More