Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 109645 Discussions

• 114822 Members

• 68817 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Wendy2
MOTIX™ MCU

大家好 请问有没有关于TLE9879的CSA例程,BLDC电机控制里想加一个电流检测,官方例程里没有关于CSA的例子,希望有使用过这个功能的分享一下经验。 谢谢!

azeemhad
AURIX™
If i purchase KIT_A2G_TC399_5V_TRB_S HW then 1) Will it have the Chip SAK-TC399XE-256F300S BD, mounted on it? OR2) What chip (give me full name) , wil... Show More
Wendy2
MOTIX™ MCU
大家好 : 关于ADC和DMA 有几个疑问,想得到帮助。 1.官方例程TLE9879_DMA_ADC1中,adc_ch_result[DMA_CH0_NoOfTrans]数组设置为8,但是IFXCONFIG里面,图1所示序列模式勾选了14个(7个通道+7个通道4重复采集),那么这个地方,DMA在传数... Show More
Microcontroller
AURIX™
Hello all,I am able to see UCB_PLFASH register on my TC38x.But UCB_DFLASH  I am unable to see. Initially I was able to see and modify also with Trace3... Show More
yolominwoo
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
When i porting stm32h745 + Laird(lwb+), but stoped install firmware. I think bluetooth sensor can't init hello_sensor_application_init();    But nucl... Show More
Translation_Bot
USB hosts hubs transceivers
I would like to ask what would cause this error?   What I have in my code is to create an array of outputs on the INT side of EP0 in the UART callbac... Show More
tsd
XMC™
请教: XMC的DAVE APPs和XMC Lib工程代码可以混用吗
Translation_Bot
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello. Regarding 3DL After entering deepsleep, the MCU current is around 4mA when measured separately. Both cores executed Cy_SysPm_DeepSleep to confi... Show More
Translation_Bot
Radar sensor
Hello, I've recently been learning how to extract respiratory heart rate signals with BGT60TR13C radar with Python. How can I convert the recorded dat... Show More
Rongpeng
IGBT
Hi, 为什么模块的规格书,没有给出模块或者内部IGBT的短路耐受时间参数,比如F3L400R07W3S5