Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113828 Discussions

• 116285 Members

• 72662 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

lature
AURIX™
Does the TC397 support Network 1588 time synchronization protocol? What are the TC397 time synchronization schemes?
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Does TC397 support Network 1588 time synchronization protocol? What are the solutions for TC397 time synchronization? Show More
liu19
PSoC™ 6
hi,大家好 目前在使用Psoc6 ble开发板开发,M0核和M4核都有使用,分别建立了工程,在各自的核擦写都是成功的。现在遇到的问题是用M0核做boot loader,跳转到M4核执行App后,擦写就会失败 。请帮忙看看,谢谢谢谢!   Show More
palanikumar
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hii, I'm using CYTVII-C-2D-6M-327-SET evaluation kit for my project.   I require information's about pinout details exposed out in dev kit and its sch... Show More
manish0834
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to understand the working of various peripherals for the TC397 board. I came across the IfxPort_reg.h file for GPIOs and noticed th... Show More
Sri_Cy
AURIX™

Hi, 

For Aurix TC397 is there any RTOS/Software BSP available other than AUTOSAR 4.2

Thank you

Muniyappan
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hi,  I am having the Traveo-T2G kit. CYTVII-2D-4M-216 set and the CYT3DLABHBES  cpu. I am running the TRAVEO T2G Sample driver Library provided by inf... Show More
KOTO
Switches (Magnetic sensors)
置換え代替製品を御教示頂きたくお願い致します。 Maker:Torex Semicon  PN:XC3101AC70NR-G (Temperature Sensor) Status:EOL Cross Referenceでは、ヒットせず、御手数ですが、 アドバイス頂けますと幸いです。 宜しくお願い致... Show More
ruanhuazhen
USB superspeed peripherals

请问 cyusb3014 如何升级内部ROM 的 bootloader

ruanhuazhen
USB superspeed peripherals

您好

目前我们使用cyusb3014 这颗芯片,配置PMODE从SPI 启动;测试电源复位时序ok,PMODE配置ok,但是又概率SPI CK没有输出波形,启动异常,请问可能的原因