Pins Error Fitting

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I was make and testing a example. This design has program switches, it is a simple pull uped Pins. For a while it was working well. but it didn't work from there time. Some error fitting come out, that is say [ IO "Psw(0)" cannot be placed into "P12[0]" because the VTrip value does not match that of other IOs in the port. Pick a different place for this IO. ] I am looking psoc configuration, and searching the item of VTrip so on I can't find it, even from proc3 TRM also. My work bench is here [ PSoC Creator 2.2 Chip: CY8C3866LTI-030 Windows VISTA 32bit ] I had attached the archive, Please tell me what to do. Regards PSoC73   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You are using different input treshold levels for port 12.

Psw - port is defined as CMOS level

Isw - port is defined as LVTTL.

Both, Psw and Isw are located at port 12

This is not allowed on the same port, so best would be to move one of them to a ditterent I/O port.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are using different input treshold levels for port 12.

Psw - port is defined as CMOS level

Isw - port is defined as LVTTL.

Both, Psw and Isw are located at port 12

This is not allowed on the same port, so best would be to move one of them to a ditterent I/O port.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Ah! thank you Bob-san, I had lost this point, I was changing the setting parameter of other Pins cause of another problem. It is no need to has different threshold level. Now It is corrected and working well. Appreciate for this answer. Happy PSoC!   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are alway welcome!

Bob

0 Likes