Creator 2.2 available

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Since the blog posting stating that is visible but on the homepage, but the link doesn't work: PSoC Creator 2.2 can be downloaded here. It fixes some bugs, has some new features, but especially comes with 10 new components (mostly smaller, but nonetheless usefull ones).

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just me,or is Cypress Update Manager presenting only the option for a fresh download,and not an update(from Creator 2.1 SP1) ?

sigh,another 500MB download 😞

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It is the update-Manager.. Versions 2.1 and 2.2 are co-existent, so it is a fresh installation.

I tell you: HAVE A LOOK AT the generation of Project Documentation. GREAT STUFF!!!

I whish you all a merry christmas-time !

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please add a link to direct download the iso? The downloadmanager provided will not work at my company using google chrome. Older revisions of psoc creator had their direct link on the download page.

Thanks!

Franz

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to PSoC and Creator.  I have v1.0 w/service pack 2 installed and am considering downloading v2.2.  Do I need to uninstall the previous version before loading the latest?  I don't see the need to have two versions loaded, tying up all that space unneccessarily. 

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Different versions can co-exist, you do not need to uninstall.

If you do not have any older version projects you have to maintain, uninstall.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes