How to... in psoc creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

Hi. I have some questions about psoc creator:
1. How to find (highlight) the wire (eg NET_1234) or all of the pieces of wire  (eg BUS_LCD [0])
2. How to detect   (and delete) unwanted components (maybe I just forgot to remove unwanted components on the sheet  *. cysch)
3. How to clean Generated_Source (I removed the component isr_isr_OLD but isr_isr_OLD.h and isr_isr_OLD.c remained in Generated_Source.
4. How to make that did not change the color of text after editing. (it changes to black)
I did not read fluently in English. Maybe I did not see the documents with the information.
Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, I have some answer. 4) It's a simple bug, see this article. http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2492&rID=75342 3) Does it clean [clean project] or [clean and build] ? Happy PSoC!   
0 Likes
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

Thank you. About the color of the text is clear: this will be fixed in the future.

[clean and build] does not help. I delete the folder PSOC3 / 5 full. But I'm not sure that it is correct.

0 Likes