32K Limit for Http file requests

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
grphc_1578046
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received First like received First like given

I am trying to serve some files from the HTTP server. Files greater than 32K appear to be truncated.

I have checked the build map and see that the full size binary data is being linked correctly.

When I pull the file using a browser the contents is limited to the first 32K

Are you aware of this limitation?

Is there a fix available / coming.

Any suggested work around

Thanks

Greg

0 Likes
3 Replies
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Are you using NetX or LwIP?

Seyhan

0 Likes

Hi Seyhan,

We are using the Inventek ISM43362_M3G_L44 module. Not sure what part of the stack you are referring to. We are using the WICED SDK. Not their AT command set.

In addition we are trying to get the I2C interfaces running on this platform. The details are missing from the platform.c and .h

I just spoke with Greg Gangitanio and he mentioned that he thought you had a zip file with some patches that enable support of I2C on the ST ARM processor. Could u please forward me details on this ASAP as I need to get this working for a demo on Monday. Thx in advance. Any questions please call my cell. 530 545 1007

Greg

Sent from my cell please excuse typos

0 Likes

Hi,

The WICED I2C APIs are in the .../include/wiced_platform.h header file. Please look at the APIs named with wiced_i2c* prefix.

The platform specific implementations are in the respective platform files. For STM32F205, it is in .../WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/platform_i2c.c. Supplied WICED APIs perhaps fits your need but you are welcome to expend the APIs that fits your specific need.

Thanks,

Seyhan

0 Likes