Problem with Connect sample & hold and Analog Hardware Mux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
LeYu_281131
Level 3
Level 3

My Project has a problem, I Attached here

I think it is no problem, logically, but compiler show a error message like below,

===========================================================================================

Error: mpr.M0098: Signal "Net_1742" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects to "\Sample_Hold_1:SC\". Please fix the connection.
     (App=cydsfit)

===========================================================================================

Does anyone know, solve this problem?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you upload the project for others to check?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The datasheet says:

Use an AMuxHw component when you need a signal to be switched in hardware. Currently, only
the GPIOs can be multiplexed with this multiplexer.

You are routing internal signals to the AMUX

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ysl,

Since internal signals are to be multiplexed in your design, you should use Analog Mux (Software). The channels can be selected using APIs such as AMux_Select ( ), AMux_Connect ( ), AMux_Disconnect ( ), etc.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to route internal analog signals witout firmware intervation?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

All routing is done by simply setting bits in the right registers, so routing could be done programatically (if this is what you want to do),  When you specify a bit more what exactly you want to perform we (the forum) would be able to consider how to do that best.

Bob

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

@ciaoalonso: please don't just post new questions in a thread which is more than a year old. Just open an new one, its easy. That way you will get more users to see it, and will get better answers.

0 Likes