price information

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea what would be the price range of the PSoC4. We may have a project upgrade from PSoC1, PSoC3 would be very tight with the ROM, would be interested to know if should/can use PSoC4. And when would the data sheet avaiable?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

in a lettter of the CEO

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-37EQD4/2381017847x0x562453/03ae64f1-0256-4e8e-90b0-8b0a8...

a $1 PSOC4 is mentioned (probably in hight quantities) if true, that would be awesome. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tks Zeta,

$1 would be for the smallest one with high volume, I would hope it would be cheaper then the PSoC5.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah proably for the smallest, but I'm guessing thouse will the the most used of the familly.

But they will definately be cheaper than psoc5s, although last time I checked there were some very price competitive PSOC5LPs

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think we will have to wait a few weeks for datasheets and general availability of sample devices.

So I've preordered a psoc4 kit already 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSoC 4 is a great "migrate to 32bit" architecture, offering you the performance of the 32-bit ARM Cortex-M at a competetive price point as well. Pricing details will be announced very shorly - look for more details in the coming weeks!

0 Likes