Feature Request: The Ability To Remove More Than 1 File At A Time From The Workspace Explorer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is no big feature, but it is annoying that you can't remove more than one file at a time from the "Workspace Explorer".

You can add more than one file at a time (by selecting multiple files in the dialogue box that pops up when you click "Add->Existing Item"), but to remove them you have to manually do it for each one. This can become tedious when you have large numbers of files.

And no, you can't select multiple files with CTRL or SHIFT.

You can remove a folder though, which removes all child files/folders. But it would be nice to be able to select multiple files at once in the Workspace Explorer.

Surely this is a easy fix?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RobynW
Employee
Employee
5 likes given First comment on blog 10 likes received

Thanks for your feedback on PSoC Creator.  I've added your request to our feature request list.  We endeavor in every release to continually improve and reading what people are saying on our forums is one place we've gotten some great ideas.  I can't promise that this will make it into the next release but I can say that it will be looked at.  - Robyn

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RobynW
Employee
Employee
5 likes given First comment on blog 10 likes received

Thanks for your feedback on PSoC Creator.  I've added your request to our feature request list.  We endeavor in every release to continually improve and reading what people are saying on our forums is one place we've gotten some great ideas.  I can't promise that this will make it into the next release but I can say that it will be looked at.  - Robyn

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

0 Likes