USB Video Class Example doesn't work in SDK 1.2.3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I upgraded to SDK 1.2.3 today. However, the USB Video Class Example doesn't work. There are 2 problems that I've encountered:

1) Eclipse gave an error when building the project, sth about ELF2IMG is not correct. I have to use cmd to run it manually. Here is the commands that I used

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.2\util\elf2img

elf2img.exe -i C:\Users\pnp29\workspace\USBVideoClass\Debug\USBVideoClass.elf -o C:\Users\pnp29\workspace\USBVideoClass\Debug\USBVideoClass.img

2) After converting the elf to img, I loaded it onto FX3 using USB Control Center. However, when I use the Image Acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB to view the images, MATLAB doesn't recognize the FX3. In the past (before 1.2.3), MATLAB recognizes FX3 and play the images (the Cypress Cup) just fine using the USB Video Class img file.

I'll be very grateful if anyone can give me some suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Phuc

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you look at the following thread:

http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=69878

Please let me know if you still see any issue after following the suggestions mentioned in the above thread.

Thanks,

Sai Krishna.

0 Likes