Documentation for writing windows applications

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

Is there any documentation for writing windows applications. I am trying to read the services and characteristics of the BLE connection.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

We include source code for several of the Windows based client apps we provide in the SDK such as hello_client (under the /Apps/hello_sensor directory) and OTA Upgrades (/Apps/ota_firmware_upgrade), but I'm not aware of any documentation or walk-throughs specific to Windows development under BLE.

Although I was able to find a similar question here which you may find helpful: API for VB.NET, VC#

jnguyen.pelagic

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

We include source code for several of the Windows based client apps we provide in the SDK such as hello_client (under the /Apps/hello_sensor directory) and OTA Upgrades (/Apps/ota_firmware_upgrade), but I'm not aware of any documentation or walk-throughs specific to Windows development under BLE.

Although I was able to find a similar question here which you may find helpful: API for VB.NET, VC#

jnguyen.pelagic

0 Likes