How to switch the display and non-display of the input terminal

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YaIs_283501
Level 3
Level 3
First like given
        I want to be able to be invisible and visible at the check button as soc input on the ADC component, but what to do? I want you to tell me if there is other way even if it is not check button.   
0 Likes
12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi iskw "Konnitiha" Where is the button? on LCD? Where else?   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
YaIs_283501
Level 3
Level 3
First like given
        Thank you for your reply.I'm sorry in poor English. I want to show or hide the input terminal with a check button like the image.   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

That sounds a bit as to use some program-logic and/or a control register to accomplish your task. When you are a bit more specific or even upload your complete project here and telling us which device of the PSoC family you are working with (have you got a development kit? Which one??) we might be able to help you instantly.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell us why you want to hide it?

Do you want to use software to start the conversion? or you want to use hardware SOC sometimes and software SOC some other times?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I see, It's easy, If you want to start by hardware singnal then check this, so [soc] terminal is apear. If not uncheck this then disappear. Anyway your English is greater than my Japanese.   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

@PSoC73

Kinnitchiwa ???-san! I have to admit that I am natively neiter Japanese nor English-speaking, so I have troubles with either language (smile)

Bob

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

@iskw

In the datasheet (near the beginning) is usually a list of the I/O-ports of a usermodue. There are hints which ports may be hidden and if so, which settings will hide or show them. Yes, datasheets are written mostly in english, but there might be a translator for your native language (which is it?)  to be found in the web or a friend / colleague may help you in translating.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi Bob-san "Konbanwa" 20:00 from JP, Foreign language is too much for me. Speaking as properly is difficult. speaking shavvy is more difficult. Native speaking is different with my speaking even I admit had spoke well in English. (sigh)   
0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Google translator fairly effective. I was able to communicate with a Chinese engineer

using their tool. Not 100% but good enough.

translate.google.com/

Foxit reader, pdf files, allows you to cut and paste text and images out of pdf

docs, and its free.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other thean English, I think Japanese and Chinese are the two most used language for Cypress documentation.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi HL-san, We have many Japanese documents that is politely. I have to appreciate to Cypress but occasionally, I couldn't understand what to say clearly. Because the sentense is looks like mechanical translation. So have to see Original English Document in finally. It is a luxury problem. Thank you.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you think there are issues with the documentation in Japanese, I think you should contact Cypress Japan office and ask them to improve it.

0 Likes