Realview IDE for WICED Smart SDK

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I read from below doc and it said:

Yes. The SDK may be used with two IDEs, an open source IDE (Eclipse CDT) and a commercial IDE

(Real View IDE). Usage and setup documentation for both IDEs is provided with the SDK.

http://community.broadcom.com/docs/DOC-1024

But i did not find any document about how to use RealView IDE in SDK.

Can anyone help?

thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

While we support the Realview Debugger (most customers prefer the lower cost Jlink), I am not familiar with our support of the RealView IDE.  I believe that FAQ was written back when the product launched and there were plans to provide documented support for commercial IDEs.  While I believe this is still possible, I am not aware of any step by step documentation explaining how it is done.  Our apologies.

The FAE has been updated accordingly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

While we support the Realview Debugger (most customers prefer the lower cost Jlink), I am not familiar with our support of the RealView IDE.  I believe that FAQ was written back when the product launched and there were plans to provide documented support for commercial IDEs.  While I believe this is still possible, I am not aware of any step by step documentation explaining how it is done.  Our apologies.

The FAE has been updated accordingly.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

understand.

thanks.

0 Likes