How to Customize AN75779 for SXGA 60fps

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm going to use AN75779 Version *B on our environment for following system,     Sensor Size: SXGA(1024 x 1280)   Sensor frame rate: 60 fps    [GPIF II Setting]      16bit      100MHz   How do I have to customize AN75779 source code ?   When I use AN75779 with no customize, following error has been displayed.    CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer() ---> Err71   If enabling flag BACKFLOW_DETECT,  "Backflow detected" message was displayed on terminal output, and "cbArg" are 0x1005 and 0x1006 by turns.   I think that I could customize GPIF II setting for 16bit mode.  We'd like to know how to customize for Sensor size and frame rate settings.   Regards,  ChibiNorider 
0 Likes
2 Replies
RaN_283461
Level 2
Level 2

The sensor settings depend on the type of sensor you are using. Please specify it , or try the sensor documentation to get the settings.

Rags

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, I easily list changes from AN75779. 1. 16bit does image bus width with GPIF-II designer. 2. I make a counter for an interrupt half with GPIF-II designer. 3. I change image size in cyfxuvcdscr.c. 4. I change image size in uvc.c. Please try it. Thank you very much for your help.   
0 Likes