Require driver for CY7C67300

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm developing on Xilinx FPGA development board which has CY7C67300 on board. And i want to have USB interface between PC and the board. When i plug in the USB cable to PC, I'm getting new hardware wizard for Cypress EZ-OTG. I look for suitable driver on internet but still in vain. Can someone please pass me driver for this CY7C67300? Many Thks.

PN

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

i am now in ur position, finding a driver for cy7c67300 to connect to fpga board ml402.

did u find a solution to the problem? please help

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if you are still looking for drivers, but you can download them through the EZ_HOST development kit (i think it's numbered 3663).  there's a installation program which drops the .sys and .inf files in the proper place.

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=14316

download the CD_ROM image for the dev kit and run the setup program.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same trouble, but the AN3663 driver doesn't work (Windows 7).  I have a custom board with the CY7C67300 on it.  I connected a USB cable to port 2A and plugged it into my PC.  It enumerates as CYPRESS EZ-OTG, but can't automatically install a driver.  I had previously installed the AN3663 setup, so I navigated to c:\Cypress\USB\OTG-Host\Drivers and found cy_def.inf (10/28/2004) and cyusbgen.sys (11/26/2002).  From the device manager, I try to update the driver and point at this folder.  But I get the error message "Windows could not find driver software for your device."  I'm running Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hai...i need to work with cy7c67300 controller.iam a new user for this controller.how would i write bootloader program for this controller and how would i built the bootloader code into eeprom.please anyone can give me suggestion.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hai...i need to work with cy7c67300 controller.iam a new user for this controller.how would i write bootloader program for this controller and how would i built the bootloader code into eeprom.please anyone can give me suggestion.

0 Likes