RSKV, Debug with UART (continue )

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear RSKV,

From the forum I found  the post " http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=64701"  and you helped  clh23047 to resolve the  debug issue. 

Now I have the same question ,and  after I read the DVK_guide.pdf , Syusb3014 datasheet and the  post , I also can not  resolve the issue. and my com also can not print logs.

I used the SDK sample "USBVideoclass" as the test project , I have checked  the jumper  connect , and it is right !    Then I connect the DVK  and PC  use COM !   and the source code you can refer to the SDK. 

I have not changed the initial code about IO matrix .    and then I add some "CyU3PDebugPrint(4, "Hello PC COM\n");" statements.

However, when I start the firmware  used AMCAP, there are no logs print in "SecureCRT" .   And I checked the settings of SecureCRT  , the setting is "com1-115200-8-none-1". 

Can you tell me why ??   Thanks ! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,     

You are using DVK so please make sure that your DVK has these jumpers (J101,102,103,104) between 1 and 2.     

Please try with the attached image file. Let me know if you are not receiving the debug messages with that image as well.

You will get messages  like "USB LOG"...

Thanks,     

Sai Krishna.     

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please remove .txt in the extension of attached .img file.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I have test it, I found the signal from J102 is not stable. Now, I know the reason why there are no info print . Thanks!   
0 Likes