Why my PSoC Creater 4.1 can not compile and build projects?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello everyone, hello cypress engeneers,

I downloaded and installed PSoC Creater 4.1 days ago under Windows XP.  But I find it can not compile any project with an error message giving in the right window saying that it can not load libclang.dll, and several error message giving in the bottom window say that it can not find the file project.h and so on. I even try to construct an empty project with nothing adding to it, these errors still occur.

what may be the problem? Please help me!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

The sad news is: Win xp is no longer supported by PSoC Creator 4.x (have a look at the prerequisites) You will need to get hands on a Win 7 (better would be a win10) machine. Virtual machines could be used, but rather often there are problems posted here in the forum.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

The sad news is: Win xp is no longer supported by PSoC Creator 4.x (have a look at the prerequisites) You will need to get hands on a Win 7 (better would be a win10) machine. Virtual machines could be used, but rather often there are problems posted here in the forum.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Bob!

I will try a higher version of windows OS!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSoC Creater 4.1 works correctlly under win7.

Thank Bob again!

0 Likes