PSoC™ Automotive Multitouch All-points Touchscreen Controller - CY8CTMA140 Sample Drivers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are using the PSoC™ Automotive Multitouch All-points Touchscreen Controller CY8CTMA140  IC for a device. I can't found any sample driver (WINCE/Linux/Android) to program and use the controller. Can somebody help/guide me to find some sample driver?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Jeslin Paul J.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

You need to register at Cypress.com first, then you should have access. 

If you still have a problem definitely send webmaster an email.

Regards, Dana.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9

Post a tech case at - www.cypress.com “Support” “Technical Support” “Create a MyCase” Regards, Dana.    

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9

Consider posting a tech case at -

www.cypress.com

“Support”

“Technical Support”

“Create a MyCase”

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, I was trying to do so. But when I do so some error is coming "You do not have access to this application. Please contact webmaster@cypress.co". 

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9

You need to register at Cypress.com first, then you should have access. 

If you still have a problem definitely send webmaster an email.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already registered at Cypress.com and now I have send an email to webmaster and waiting for favourable reply. 

Regards,

Jeslin Paul J

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

There is a setting in your profile whether you need (want?) access to "my cases" or not (in 'update profile', its called 'Technical support access needed' there). Maybe you need to set that. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, Thanks for guiding me how to proceed. Today I got a mail from Webmaster, they resolved my issue and now I'm able to create a new case. @Hli : thanks for your reply, I have already enabled the 'Technical support access needed' option while I create my account. Looks like issue in some where. Anyway now it resolved.    

0 Likes