PSoC Creator 2.2 not loading project/workspace

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I am trying to open my project with PSoC Creator 2.2. PSoC Creator never loads up on my computer. Icheck the processes and it shows that there is a process for PSoC Creator, but it never opened the starting menu of PSoC Creator 2.2 or my workspace.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked
        If you did not try to open the project with Creator 3.0 before I would suggest to re-install creator 2.2.   

Bob   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

What I see in such situations normally is that Creator asks about updating the project or its components. This dialog prevents Creator from loading fully, and it never shows up in the task bar. I usually find the offending dialog only after minimizing all other program windows (bot not with the 'show desktop' function / shortcut, as this hides the dialog too...)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I reinstalled PSoC Creator 2.2 again. I opened my workspace and it worked.

Now I closed the Creator and turned off the computer. Turned on my computer just now, and I am experiencing the same problem as before. Apparently I can only use PSoC Craetor 2.2 once before I run into the problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

I have had recurring problems over the years where Win registry

gets trashed and will not open programs. I have used various scanners

to fix, Norton win doctor, system mechanic, advanced systemcare

and I always get reg keys fixed. I do this monthly or when I suddenly

can no longer open some programs.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried those methods and to no avail. The only way PSoC Creator 2.2 will open is when I reinstall the program and choose to Launch immediately after installation.

0 Likes