Any recommendations on certification labs in SF Bay Area?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I am reaching out to the members of the forum to see if they recommend a EMI/EMC test and certification lab in San Francisco bay area.

We are a small startup working on a low budget and I am mostly looking for a quick and affordable EMI/EMC test and certification lab in San Francisco bay area which has prior experience in working with Broadcom Bluetooth SIP (BCM20732S).

Thanks,

Mehrdad

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Below is the contact information for the UL that tested the BCM20732S.

Consumer Technology Division
UL
47173 Benicia Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: 1.510.771.1114

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56

I'm checking around to see if our Manufacture's Rep in the Bay and internal Regultory team can provide some recommendations.

We have a large number of users here on the forum from that area as well, so I'm hoping one of them can comment.

embeddedmasters

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

Below is the contact information for the UL that tested the BCM20732S.

Consumer Technology Division
UL
47173 Benicia Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: 1.510.771.1114

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

I just received additional input from the local Broadcom Manufacture's Rep in the Bay Area, RF Associates.

They felt that a large majority of their customers use either CKC (EMC Testing - EMC Test Lab - EMI testing - EMI test lab - FCC testing - FCC test lab - EMC complianc...) or Bay Area Compliance Labs (Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp.).

This should give you a few additional options.

0 Likes