PSoC Creator 3.0 Syntax Highlighting

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

In new PSoC Creator 3.0 bit data types are highlighting as error. Project compile correct.

0 Likes
8 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add screenshot.

0 Likes
RobynW
Employee
Employee
5 likes given First comment on blog 10 likes received

Have you built the project?  To prevent majorly slowing down your system, we do wait for a build to implement everything and I know that can affect the errors.  

FYI.. I've also sent the question off to the developers.  We'll get back with you soon.

-Robyn 

0 Likes
RobynW
Employee
Employee

Sorry you ran into this issue but thank you for reporting it.  We've been able to recreate the issue here.  

We're working on a fix  and it will be in our next release due out in the Spring.  

0 Likes
RobynW
Employee
Employee

A bit more detail for those following this issue.  It looks like this is specific to PSoC 3 and effects the Keil specific keywords sbit & bit.  

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Project build correct, and work fine.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another issue You might consider is a code size 10% bigger, than 2.2.

0 Likes
KeYp_290406
Level 4
Level 4
        I'm getting more warnings than just the bit type. Other types are generating warnings in my .h files and in pointers. I think the problem with Kiel compatibility goes beyond just "bit".   
0 Likes
KeYp_290406
Level 4
Level 4
        I'm going to keep using 2.2 until this is fixed. Although, my projects are able to build without error.   
0 Likes