Download firmware on a specific data segment

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2112781
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received 10 likes given 5 likes given

Hello,

By default the ChipLoad program seems to download the application always on the DS1 of the EEPROM.

I would like to be able to choose the section in order to have 2 different applications in the EEPROM. Is it possible?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

According to the developers, what you are trying to accomplish is definitely theoretically possible, but would be extremely difficult to support here within the community.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
user_2112781
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received 10 likes given 5 likes given

When I change the value of DLConfigSSLocation in the btp file, it looks like it is not really changed (always 0). Whereas when I change the value of ConfigDSLocation, then the value is changed on the running application.

Would there be a way of uploading two applications? One in DS1 and one in DS2 ? Every time I run the download rule, the chip gets erased.   

0 Likes

I will need to find someone internally that can answer this one.

According to the developers, what you are trying to accomplish is definitely theoretically possible, but would be extremely difficult to support here within the community.

0 Likes