Creator 3.0 - Minor bug report 3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kemic_264446
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

I hope this is the best place to do this, if there is a better less-public place to report bugs please do let me know!

<br>

In Creator 3.0 if you are using the Code Explorer, and you collapse all the branches, and open only the ones you need, such as 'Functions', then switch to another tab, and back again, all of the branches are expanded and you have to spend time collapsing them back down to what you need again. It's distracting and wastes time.

Hope this is helpful.

-Kenny

0 Likes
2 Replies
mattl_01
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for this. I'll file a defect report.

The "best" way reporting an issue like this is to open a case with the support team and have them file a bug report for you. Bug reports coming in through our support team are given higher visibility in our automated reporting system.

Another really simple way to give feedback (or just leave a "for your info" message) is to email psoc_creator_feedback (@cypress.com).  

You can get to the support system AND that feedback alias in Creator.  Just go to Help->Contact Us

Thanks again,

--Matt

0 Likes
kemic_264446
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Thanks Matt, 🙂

0 Likes