Jtag Devices Detected: 0

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Im new to PSoC programming. Im unable to program my CY8C3444LTI-119-ND (ISP)  using PsoC Miniprog3 Jtag protocol. As per Instrucitons given I tried to Identify my Jtag Device. So I tried to Scan Bus. No response The only thing I got is Jtag device detected: 0 

have attached the snapshot with this

Kindly anybody help to Identify my Jtag Device.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Afaik you should use SWD 10pins with MiniProg3. At least I always are successful with that settings.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob Marlowe

I have done it. I already picked 10P connector and Jtag Protocol aswell but still I'm lack of getting the JTAG device detected.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Have a look here: www.cypress.com/

Again I question that the MiniProg3 is doing JTAG, it does SWD

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

The Miniprog3 supports JTAG, from the user manual -

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=38154

1.2 Programming

The MiniProg3 programmer/debugger provides the flexibility towork with different programming and
debugging interfaces, such as JTAG, SWD, ISSP, and I2C. MiniProg3 supports all 8-bit and 32-bit
PSoC devices. When programming, MiniProg3 enablescommunication with target devices using I/O
voltage levels from 1.5 V to 5.5 V. In addition, MiniProg3 can supply power to a simple target board
at one of four voltage levels: 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, or 5 V.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Sorry for late response!!

My issue was fixed the error which stopped me against progamming the PSoC device is the Xres pin of PSoC device is low.So before we use to program the Xres pin must be pulled up to high

Thanks for all your support.

0 Likes