ADC_Delsig Interrupt with 2 channel Analog_mux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi all, I want to give 2 Analog Input for ADC using Amux with _Interrupt. I want to Display the selected channel Output into LCD. For that i wrote Programm. Pls find it in Attachment. The Problem is i Show only 1 channel Output on LCD. I have to Change into ISRtoDone.c file for 2 channels. Regards Shveta   
0 Likes
8 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You do not set variable "Deadtime_Ans" within your project, so always will be 0.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thanks bob, i set the variable. The Problem is when i do only for 1 AMux channel it works perfect. but for 2 not working properly. pls check it in my attached project   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hey bob, it's working thank u.   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Fine, that I could be of any help for you.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello Bob, i m looking for "Push Pull PWM Example Project". I can't find it on Internet. if u have then can u pls send me ? Regards Shveta   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi bob, I want to generate 2 PWMs signals (Forward & Reverse) with Deadtime(0.5v to 3.25v) & 47% of DC. pls share ur idea to do this. Regards Shveta   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Shveta,

this is the thread for "ADC_Delsig Interrupt with 2 channel Analog_mux"

When you have a different question, best would be to open a new thread with a meaningful topic, so that everyone who thinks he can answer that will do so.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        thank u bob, i can do it   
0 Likes