Searching for "Push Pull PWM Example Project"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi all, i am working with PSoC 5LP. AS a part of my Project i have to generate 2 2 PWMs signals (Forward & Reverse) with Deadtime Input (0.5v to 3.25v) & 47% of DC. pls share ur idea to do this. I read the pdf document of "Push Pull PWM Example Project" but i canÄt find the Project. I think this Project is same like the tast which i have to do. Pls share ur suggestions. Regards Shveta   
0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

see here

http://www.cypress.com/search.cfm?q=CE52125

or post a case for cypress to send you the project file

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        @HL thank u. Accually i got pdf file for this Project. I Need Porject file. When i search in Exaple Project then my PSoC creator, it Display None of file. Where can i ask for Project file on Cypress? REgards Shveta   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

When you open Cypress Designer 5.4 you find on the start page a number of example projects. On the very top I can find what you are looking for. You will have to adapt the code to your PSoC5 which will be a bit of work, but we will leave some of the fun for you.

Happy coding

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Bob stated. you open the designer, you should be able to see the design catalog on your left hand side screen ( below the Recent project window) , under the example project, you should find examples on the machine and look for CE52125.

0 Likes