BCM20732S: questions about the UL document

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My question is regarding the UL document “Notified Body Statement of Opinion” of the Broadcom Chip BCM20732S

In case of the safety requirement of the BCM20732S the EN 60950 is relevant. What is tested?.  Is it possible to get the test report to take over some test sequences for the own product, without additional test for the end product. Therefore it is necessary to get the report. Please send me the UL E-File number for the BCM20732S.

The report refers the EN60950, covers  also the report the UL 60950, are the national differences  defined?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I received the report this morning, but cannot post it directly to the forum here.

I will send the report to your local Broadcom sales team/disty FAE and they will provide the report to you directly.

pnorbury jkite

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56

I will need to discuss with the regulatory team.

If I read this correctly, you are asking for the EN 60950 E-File number for the BCM20732S, along with clarification of any regional differences defined within the document.

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

I received the report this morning, but cannot post it directly to the forum here.

I will send the report to your local Broadcom sales team/disty FAE and they will provide the report to you directly.

pnorbury jkite

0 Likes