Joshua 1 Systems Announces SAK-PROTO and HY28B Adapter

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We discussed this a while back ....

Where on this website can we announce PSoCentric hardware products? Robyn and others post entries to their blogs on products they review.

A few minutes ago we released initial information on our j1Pub Component Library. This is a gift to the PSoC community.

We also are announcing our first two PSoCentric hardware products available for immediate order.

SAK-PROTO - a versatile PSoC 5LP development board that includes a 2.8" TFT LCD w/Touch, microSD, microUSB and many user defined I/O pins.

HY28B Adapter - the same 2.8" TFT LCD w/Touch module adapted to replace the Character LCD on a PSoC 5LP Development board. Other uses, such as connecting to other boards via a ribbon cable, can be implemented.

Complete information and pricing is available in the PSoCentric section of our website. Cruise over and take a look.

www.j1sys.com/products/psoc

-Ed

0 Likes
2 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

I do not see any pricing ?

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

visit the site, drill down one level to the individual details. it will show pricing and has a downloadable pdf product datasheet.

i was trying not to be intrusive and show prices etc in these posts.

-Ed

0 Likes