How to change the flag value in advertisement packet

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi there, I wonder if someone could tell me how to change the flag value when setting the advertisement packet? I cannot find the window to do it in PSoC Creator, OR I need to change it in the programming codes? THANKS VERY MUCH   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Flags will be automatically changed based on discovery type (in advertisement settings) that you select in BLE component.

Do you want to change it dynamically?

Regards,

Vikas

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Flags will be automatically changed based on discovery type (in advertisement settings) that you select in BLE component.

Do you want to change it dynamically?

Regards,

Vikas

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thanks for the advice. Actually I know to change the setting of the advertisement type could change the value of the flag, but I could not change the value to what I want, for instance, 0x1a, which means I would like to turn off the "BR/EDR not supported", turn on "Simultaneous Le and BR/EDR to Same Device Capable (Controller)" and turn on "Simultaneous Le and BR/EDR to Same Device Capable (host)" . Thank you   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSoC 4BLE/PRoC BLE only supports BLE and is not compatible with Bluetooth BR/EDR. So it is not possible to change these values.

0 Likes