Problem with MiniProg1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        While miniprog1 was connected to PSoCEVAL1 at Toggle Power mode, computer was suddenly shut-down. After that the PC stoped recognazing the MiniProg (not shown in Device Manger). When connecting to USB Status and Target Power Vdd leds are always on.   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There might be some remnants connected to the USB-port. I would suggest to use USBDeview from nirsoft (it's free) to remove any drivers connected to your USB.

If all fails: Did you already try to change the PC using one that had not yet Cypress Designer 5.4 installed?

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

I would uninstall the driver in windows, unplug it, then plug back in

and let the driver re-install.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        trired to uninstall the CY3217-MiniProg1 Kit and also the PSoC programer, didn't helped, still the same, it looks like that the miniprog is stuck at toggle power mode. Is there some way to reset the miniprog without connecting it to the USB?   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There might be some remnants connected to the USB-port. I would suggest to use USBDeview from nirsoft (it's free) to remove any drivers connected to your USB.

If all fails: Did you already try to change the PC using one that had not yet Cypress Designer 5.4 installed?

Bob

0 Likes