PSoC 4 BTLE Kit and SD Cards > 2gb

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently got the Cypress BTLE kit and have been doing research on working with a SD Card. It looks like all the examples are a bit old and none do over 2GB. Has this been resolved? Seems a bit dated to be working only with 2GB cards. It also seems the examples and libraries area all over the place. Is there a place where you can get all the libraries with the latest versions? If I use the Cypress for production I can't have 2GB limits.

Thank

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

To get help directly from Cypress as this theme seems to require, best would be to create a "MyCase".

On top of this page "Support & Community -> Technical support -> Create a MyCase". You will get answered by some Cypress engineers.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. That was my next course of action. 

I read someone else contacted support and they said to you anohter controller. I want to keep my BOM/design simple as possible. I guess I could use a Attiny or something to handle the SD Card. I can't the Arduino library works with 4gb+ and not Cypress. My current designs with the Atmega32u4 works fine with 4gb. 

I will submit a case now. Thanks. 

0 Likes