PSoC Creator and CYBLE-022001-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to create a new project in PSoC Creator, and I want to use the CTBLE-022001-00 device.

However, I don't get this device as an option when I create a new project.  the only option I'm allowed to choose is the CYBL10563-56LQXI

The CYBLE-022001-00 should show up in this list of devices to select.  I'm working with an application engineer, and he has the correct option on his system, but he doesn't know how I can get the option.

Does anyone know how I can update my PSoC Creator to provide the CTBLE-022001-00 option when I create a new project?

Thank you!

0 Likes
4 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Is that the P/N on the top of the chip ? Does not look like

a standard PSOC part number.......

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I haven't got that module neither in Creator 3.1 nor in 3.2. I would suggest you to file a "MyCase".

To do so: At top of this page Support & Community -> Technical Support -> Create a MyCase.

Would be nice when you keep us informed about the response.

Bob

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

I have Creator 3.1SP2. In the selection for the default project I only see the default BLE devices. But when using the device selector (either from the new project configuration or later on) I get the CTBLE-022001-00as an option.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I found it just as you described. 

I'm rocking and rolling now!

Thanks!

0 Likes