Are there driver to connect the BCM9WCDPLUS114 smartbridge board to the MAC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a smartbridge board and would like to develop on it on the MAC> I have been workingon the BCM943362WCD4 on the mac using the SDK and was hoping to do the same with the smartbridge eval board. Is this possible ?

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like to confirm about setting up the 3.0.1 SDK into the Eclipse Environment. I downloaded the 3.0.1 SDK with MFi support and after unarchiving, couldn't find an eclipse project to import. So I created a new eclipse project and tried to bring the SDK in. There are no predefined build targets but I can make new ones on my own and they seem to work. Is there anything else that I need to do to get the SDK to integrate with eclipse ?

Thanks

Kartik

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

It is listed as a platform in the 3.0 SDK.  I have given you access.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi gangi... thanks for the access... i notice there is only an windows installer for the SDK and IDE. Is there a Mac installer available? If not how can I modify the the existing eclipse wiced environment to use the new SDK and the associated tools (like Open OCD et al ).

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like to confirm about setting up the 3.0.1 SDK into the Eclipse Environment. I downloaded the 3.0.1 SDK with MFi support and after unarchiving, couldn't find an eclipse project to import. So I created a new eclipse project and tried to bring the SDK in. There are no predefined build targets but I can make new ones on my own and they seem to work. Is there anything else that I need to do to get the SDK to integrate with eclipse ?

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes

That should be it.

0 Likes