How to send data and commands from Cysmart App to the BLe Module in a custom profile.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have managed to send data fro m the ble to the app using a custom profile , can anyone help me wiith the reverse process.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Enable the write or write withour response by checking the box in the properties if characterisitc.

After connection under GattDb Cysmart app shows the app of writing data to the characteristic.

Regards,

Vikas

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simply ticking those boxes will do? Or are there any commands that needs too sent or set in the BLE? or characteritcs ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

to enable writes to characteristic its enough.

When client tries to write to the characteristic by     

using "writewithoutresponse" (from Cysmart or by using API CyBle_GattcWriteWithoutResponse() )     

then the event CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_CMD_REQ will be triggered.     

If client tries to write by using "write value "(from Cysmart or by using API CyBle_GattcWriteCharacteristicValue)     

then the event CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_REQ will be triggered

You have to handle the data in those events.

Regards,

Vikas

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gkris123 :

I am trying to send data (like date, time, name, etc)  from PSoC board to cysmart app via BLE. I dont know how to do that. Can you help me with that as you havee already done that. It would be great if you can attach the project.

Thank You in advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way that you could attach your project ?

0 Likes