PSoC 4 – Full 1MHz Audio AM Transmitter in a Pioneer board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I would like to share this small project that was my first project with a PSoC, it’s a small AM transmitter with a small range but it works. The frequency is 1MHz.     

Thank you,     

Best regards,    

João Nuno Carvalho

0 Likes
4 Replies
ToVa_285016
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Hi,

This is a very interesting project.  I am about to work on something similar, a project that will read stereo audio, buffer it, and send it back out again as a delay.  Great project, and a good start for me!  What are you using for an antenna?

Thank you,

Tom

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In this project the antenna was just a 60 cm piece of wire, but it isn’t calibrated with de 1/4  of the wave length, because that would be to long, and because my knowledge on antennas design is low, so I don’t know how to design the analog network to compensate for the sort wire antenna. But for my case it worked.

Best regards,     

João Nuno Carvalho      

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

What is the part number of the open drain transistor?  could you show a better schematic of the output and the antenna. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no part number for the open drain transistor, it’s the PSoC 4 pin that is configured to function like that.

All the parts of the project are in the PSoC Creator schematic.     

Thank you,     

Best regards,     

João Nuno Carvalho     

0 Likes