Creator 3.1 SP3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is a new update for Creator 3.1 which corrects some errors in components. Very useful.

But one question remains: How can I get the update into Creator 3.2 early access?

Bob

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Bob,

PSoC Creator 3.1 and 3.2 can co-exist in the same machine.
So, you need to install Creator 3.2 seperately.

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=102634

PSoC 4 M is supported in Creator 3.2 and if you are using PSoC 4 M, you can install 3.2.

-Keerthi

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

@Keerthi

I am using 4 PWMs (UDB) in a CY8C4245project. As usual (for me) I tryout the early access versions. There was a fitter error in previous component version which has been corrected in SP3.

How can I use the updated component(s) in Creator 3.2 (or do I have to abandon early access testing?)

Do you plan a Creator 3.2 early access update?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently PSoC creator 3.1 SP3 has updated compoents compared to PSoC Creator 3.2.

So, I would recommend you to use 3.1 SP3 if you not using PSoC 4 M.  I am not sure of the production release date of Creator 3.2.

Thanks,

Keerthi

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

For PSoC5LP,  debugger worked with 3.1 SP3 but now consistently crashes for me on 3.2

Would like to retrograde but apparently the SP3 update is not available any longer.

Also,  I have to use an older version of the PSoC programmer as the latest version cannot successfully program my target.

This 3.2 release doesn't feel fully baked yet.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Read the release notes carefully, there was a release that changed the default heap and stack

size, downward. Also check your debug settings.

Lastly there is a phone number on this page to get help (archived older versions

Creator) - www.cypress.com/

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes