Need help with DFB Assembler Programming

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am new to PSoC and for my internship I am trying to get the following logical operation carried out using the DFB:

There are two inputs A and B (A, B can be 0 or 1) and one output (0 or 1). If A is 0, output nothing; if A is 1, output B.

Truth table: 

A B Output

0 0 -

0 1 -

1 0 0

1 1 1

The output is supposed to be stored in the local (DFB) memory in form of a sequence of 0s and 1s. I believe I require a simple Compare and Jmp operation, which determines whether to store B or discard the value by checking the value of A, and another Shift and Add operation to keep adding the new bit to a register by shifting the existing sequence to the left by 1 bit. When the DFB registers are full I need to generate an interrupt and transfer the data in DFB memory to main memory. 

While I know some assembly language programming, I find the DFB assembler quite confusing. Can anyone who's familiar with the DFB assembly suggest how to execute this? Thank you for your help in advance! 

Regards

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this query is answered by Bob in http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2233&rID=63293

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep it is. Sorry for asking twice! 

0 Likes