Test BCM20737TAG wireless charging

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I have the development kit of 20737 (BCM20737TAG) but do not know how to test its wireless charging feature.

Could you let me know what extra hardware to buy (if any) to test wireless charging of BCM20727TAG?

Thanks in advance,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Update 9/29/14: Found out today that the wireless charging reference design has been pushed out based on alot of fluctuations within the A4WP standard, so we will no longer be included as part of the SDK 2.2 release. We do not have an ETA on when this feature/platform will be released, but will update the forum when known.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

SDK 2.x includes services/profiles for a Rezence based (A4WP) Power Transmitting Unit (PTU) and Power Receiving Unit (PRU) and we are working on a reference design which should be available within the Q4 time frame.

0 Likes

Update 9/29/14: Found out today that the wireless charging reference design has been pushed out based on alot of fluctuations within the A4WP standard, so we will no longer be included as part of the SDK 2.2 release. We do not have an ETA on when this feature/platform will be released, but will update the forum when known.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

where can I  find out  the wireless charging reference design? I search this website  ,but I don't .

0 Likes

Unfortunately, we do not have a Wireless Charging reference design available today.  We will update the forum if anything changes.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for your respon.

0 Likes