I want to get a CySmart app source code.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I'm working android app using Psoc4 BLE but I had many problem and I found Cypress supports CySmart App.

I want to get a CySmart Android App source code for refer to my project.

(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cypress.cysmart

Can I get the CySmart app source?

If it does, where can I  get the source code.

Thanks. 😄

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your comment hli.

I'v got the code from case. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Open a support case (MyCase) and ask for it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your comment hli.

I'v got the code from case. 🙂

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also received the CySmart source code from the Technical Support Team, I'm posting both the iOS and Android versions here for others. This was provided with the following disclaimer.

"Please note that this source code is not tested for a production quality. You can use the code and format to understand the framework and working of Cypress custom profiles and adapt them for your use. Cypress has developed this app with the help of a third party vendor. If you need we can provide the contact information of the 3rd party vendor for your app development."

-Ron

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hai guys, I have down loaded the android application and tries to open the same in android studio. It is not shown as a project ,rather am able to open only individual files. Am not able to generate apk file. Please guide me guys.. Thanks   
0 Likes